| || |
31015 Introductory project - Electrotechnology
For B.Sc. students in Electrotechnology only.
|Fagprojekt - Elektroteknologi|
|F2A and June|
Scope and form:
Lectures and project work in groups.
Duration of Course:
|13 weeks + 3 weeks|
Date of examination:
|Decide with teacher
No exam in the ordinary exam period|
Type of assessment:
General course objectives:
Learning to formulate an open design oriented project, i.e. give a problemstatement and its limitations, to plan, and to carry out an engineering project. Training in group work on a technical project. To focus safety issues under experimental lab environments. Deeper understanding of a selected subject within electrotechnology.
|A student who has met the objectives of the course will be able to:|
- Describe a technical problem
- Determine delimitations for a technical project
- Illustrate a methods for solving a technical problem
- Evaluate solutions of a technical problem
- Estimate necessary resources for solving a technical project
- Practice a general method of project work
- Through a team work to solve and evaluate a technical problem
- Docoment and defend results of a project work
- Evaluate safety requirements given for persons and equipments operating in laboratories
General teaching in information retrieval, project work, and reporting. Specific teaching in relevant theories and practices associated with the selected subject. Approval (within the 13-week period) of a project plan. Practical project work during the last part of the 13-week period and the 3-week period. Document the results of the project work through a paper/poster/self evaluation and a defend on these activities.
The evaluation is planned to fullfill the requirements for participation in the annual event "Grøn Dyst"
Green challenge participation:
This course gives the student an opportunity to prepare a project that may participate in DTU's Study Conference on sustainability, climate technology, and the environment (GRØN DYST). More information
|, 329, 107, (+45) 4525 3512,
, 326, 010, (+45) 4525 3559,
|31 Department of Electrical Engineering|
Registration Sign up:
|introductory project, electrotechnology, safety|
April 26, 2012||