02121 Engineering practice
The course is reserved for first-semester students on the Software Technology or Mathematics and Technology bachelor studies.
|Ingeniørarbejde - Softwareteknologi|
|E4B and January|
Scope and form:
13-week period: Lectures and exercises.
3-week period: Project work.
Duration of Course:
|13 weeks + 3 weeks|
Date of examination:
|Decide with teacher
Type of assessment:
General course objectives:
To gain insight into the content, method, and challenges in studying and subsequent professional work within software technology and to be able to document the work and results.
|A student who has met the objectives of the course will be able to:|
- Make a study plan.
- Identify, analyze, and compare known methods for solving a simple problem within software technology.
- Adapt known methods for the solution of a simple problem within software technology.
- To implement a solution in form of a product.
- Evaluate a solution of a problem within software technology
- Explain briefly in writing and orally relevant aspects of a problem or the solution of a problem within software technology.
- Organize, plan, and carry out collaborative work in a smaller project group.
- Apply relevante software technologies and tools.
Relevant topics in programming, software tools, problem solving, and project work. Study techniques and planning of study.
"Introduction to Programming in Java: An Interdisciplinary Approach", Robert Sedgewick and Kevin Wayne.
|, 322, 126, (+45) 4525 3647,
|02 Department of Informatics and Mathematical Modeling|
Registration Sign up:
May 12, 2010|