02913 Advanced Analysis Techniques
The course is also offered to MSc students.
|Avancerede Analyse Teknikker|
Point( ECTS )
Scope and form:
|Lectures by the teachers and/or participants, supplemented with
Duration of Course:
|Right after the course|
Type of assessment:
General course objectives:
The students will learn one or more advanced techniques for
modeling and program analysis - thereby complementing their
previous knowledge of modeling and analysis techniques and giving
them the background needed for judging which approach is adequate
in a given setting.
A student who has met the objectives of the course will be able to:
- explain the basic concepts;
- find small examples upon which to determine the precise
workings of the methods covered;
- make minor adaptions to selected parts of the methods
- discuss the methods covered and clearly indicate similarities
- relate the method covered including to evaluate their strengths
- evaluate a scientific paper as submitted to a conference;
- communicate his/her results in a clear and precise manner,
using a standard format for technical reports;
- plan and perform a public presentation addressing a given
target audience and to provide any missing background or adapt the
presentation to scenarios previously considered.
The course gives an overview of central background techniques or
newer results within modeling and advanced analysis techniques for
The course demands active participation that depending on the form
of the course may be the writing of a project report or independent
presentation of research literature.
Variations of this plan are possible if better suited to the choice
The concrete choice of topics differ from year to year and will be
announced on the supplementary home page.
The concrete choice of topics are decided before running the course
and will be announced on the supplementary webpage.
, Lyngby Campus, Building 324, Ph.
(+45) 4525 3736 , email@example.com
, Building 324, Ph. (+45) 4525 3735 ,
01 Department of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science|
Registration Sign up:
Last updated: 08. maj, 2015